The Doings of a Retired Detective, off into the world of Animation...
Saturday, April 12, 2008
How Lucky Am I...
This is my beautiful wife, she makes everyday a better one...
This is my beautiful wife, she makes everyday a better one...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I m very fresher in animation and about to explore myself from u and keith, but as soon as exploring ur site and when i read this love word about to ur wife one thing I blessed may god this thought remains same till the seven life of both of u.....wish u SHISHIR....
1 comment:
I m very fresher in animation and about to explore myself from u and keith, but as soon as exploring ur site and when i read this love word about to ur wife one thing I blessed may god this thought remains same till the seven life of both of u.....wish u SHISHIR....
Post a Comment