Monday, October 6, 2008

One of the Most Talented Artist's I Know

Danny Williams. Modeler, Sculpter. He was my professor at the School of Visual Arts, and boy let me tell you something, one talented dude! He was one of the artists I really looked to for not only inspiration, but drive. He always wanted more from us and expected the best. I wound up becoming an animator, but I tell you, I wish I had half the skill modeling that he does. I could have done really well modeling. If you have seen any one of the Blue Sky Studios movies, you are looking at Danny's amazing work. Check out his blog here:

http://www.pointpusher.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Pointpusher said...

Holly crap man. You gave me the virtual blush with one dude, you're too kind. It's great to see you're rocking so hard man, and if I was a decent instructor it was only because you were a great great person to have class with man! Again, thank you man.